The Coral Reef - After Hours Event!!!

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we will be starting off the Fall 2013 reef season with an after hours event hosted by "The Coral Reef" of Stratford CT.

Address - 2505 Main Street, Station House Square , Stratford, CT 06615

Date - Sunday October 13, 4-8PM

Spoke with John, Donna and Kris and they will doing:

10% off all fish and coral colonies
Significant reduced pricing on all coral frags
CUC specials along with various inverts

There will also be a representative from New Era Fish Food there for anyone looking to learn and try some new food for their fish. They will be offering a 20% discount on all New Era foods.

There will also be discounts on Brightwell supplements.

This event is open to anyone.

I stopped in today and can tell you that the new location is absolutely gorgeous, over flowing with frags and coral colonies. John also hopes to have his new Zoa tank up and running by the event.

Please spread the word, I will update this thread when I hear about any additional news updates.

Thanks,

Mike

J062682l

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this lfs all new life in tank is from these guys !!! I think the Z tank is up I was there yesterday and bought a beautiful Lta for a great price. This will be my first meeting I'm excited!!

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this lfs all new life in tank is from these guys !!! I think the Z tank is up I was there yesterday and bought a beautiful Lta for a great price. This will be my first meeting I'm excited!!

Its a very cool store and I really enjoy it.

Look forward to meeting ya! We need some more CT presence on this forum as the folks on the others can be a little....uptight...lol.

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn't mention anything about all the dry goods, just a couple specific things, what are you looking for besides the test kit?

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missed this how was the turn out?

It was a great time. Alot of people came out, I was there for the whole event, at one point the place was packed with people. Donna and Jon had supplied, beer, soda, juice, water and lots of food items. Lots of corals and really nice fish.

I myself picked up a weird looking pavona and 3 Lubbocks Fair Wrasse, super awesome colors. I saw alot of people with bag fulls of frags and fish.

J062682l

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it was a good time , I grabbed one of those pavonas as well ,nice meeting a bunch of fellow reefers. Hey big fish, let me know what u gonna do with the card please.

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it was a good time , I grabbed one of those pavonas as well ,nice meeting a bunch of fellow reefers. Hey big fish, let me know what u gonna do with the card please.

Hey Boss, I'm meeting up the Vice President, he holds the membership cards currently. I will get those made up and sent out to you on Sunday. If you have any issues with validating membership please let me know and I will take care of it.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back