The Craziest Acros are at Cherry Corals!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,254
Reaction score
5,767
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got 70 pieces in to christen our new acro tank! These have been dipped 3 times and will need 2 weeks to finish up their quarantine. In the meantime, I'm uploading 40 new WYSIWYG frags and colonies to the site now!

acroupdate309.jpg


acroupdate307.jpg


acroupdate310.jpg


acroupdate311.jpg


acroupdate312.jpg


acroupdate313.jpg


acroupdate314.jpg


acroupdate315.jpg


acroupdate317.jpg


acroupdate316.jpg


acroupdate318.jpg


acroupdate320.jpg


acroupdate319.jpg


acroupdate321.jpg


acroupdate322.jpg


acroupdate323.jpg


acroupdate329.jpg


acroupdate328.jpg


acroupdate326.jpg


acroupdate327.jpg


acroupdate324.jpg
 
Wow, gorgeous, I saw one in particular that I like very, very much :).
 
Stop by Cherry Corals today and have to say it is one first class operation.Good job Todd and Brett.
 
Are those available yet I haven't seen any up from this post.

Brett fragged alot up Saturday with the balance of them being done today. These pieces were so big that he made as many "mini colonies" as he did frags. The ones that get their color back and base down the fastest will be put up for sale the soonest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new