The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
And it is only one pitho. He's been crawling all over the tank today!

I heard they do this when they are looking for armament, keep 2 eyes open..

1712380332852.png
 
couldn’t help but notice that mushroom under the pitho. gorgeous!
Yeah he plopped his butt right on my dragon lady bounce. It's entertaining watching them. They feel around everything looking for algae.
 
Yeah he plopped his butt right on my dragon lady bounce. It's entertaining watching them. They feel around everything looking for algae.
i gotta restock on my CUC. might be time to check reefcleaners and get a haul in

if you are able to ship, let me know if or when she drops some babies for ya ;)
 
Turns out Scarlet is not dead like I thought she was. She just had a massive molt--and then ate it.
1712788018281.jpeg

She is still very lethargic. Basically stays in that spot all day long. Maybe more active at night when I'm not around.

Anyone else find their scarlets less active than most hermits?
 
In my reef, I have, coral-banded shrimp, Halloween hermit crabs, blue-legged hermits, nassarius snails, turbo snails, astra snails, and banded touches snails.
 

Attachments

  • m95euy6wf1k11.jpg
    m95euy6wf1k11.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 97
In my reef, I have, coral-banded shrimp, Halloween hermit crabs, blue-legged hermits, nassarius snails, turbo snails, astra snails, and banded touches snails.
Nice. I was interested in a Halloween hermit, but I have conches. Would they kill my conches for shells?
 
Tongan Nassarius?
I would like to be able to help you with this but I am new to the hobby and I am not very good with names but I recently searched and it looked like that, What I can tell you is that he work 24/7, I love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new