The Dinkins Story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently got a half gallon of pods and phyto from Dinkins. Product was perfect. Was nicely surprised with the hand written thank you card that came with my order that had some cool stickers enclosed as well. Will definitely get my next round of pods from you as well. The Free shipping was amazingly fast as well. Thanks so much for the great service!

That is so good to hear, thank you so much for Thinkin Dinkins! We are honored that you chose us!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where at in Louisiana? We moved our family in 2018 from Baton Rouge to Austin. Best decision we ever made.

Shreveport/Bossier. Agreed completely - moving here was the best thing we ever did. Although it's terribly confusing to figure out how to get a driver's license for a teenager in Texas, but that's a different story!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To me the best part of their story is the willingness to move for their child. Because of their selflessness the rest of the story just fell into place.

Thank you so much! Our kids amaze us every day - they've worked so hard and have absolutely thrived here. It truly is the greatest blessing in the world to see how well they are doing. We couldn't possibly be more proud!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to share a short story about a recent experience I had with them. When it looked like my delivery was going to delayed by UPS usual shenanigans they were extremely t responsive to my email about the situation. Had a few back and forth updates. Long and short was delivery only delayed by a day not the entire weekend thank goodness so it all worked out with no further ado. But from the moment I had the issue they were there ready to help me to best of their ability. Extremely appreciative shout out to them!
1682601491318.gif

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the story, I’ve purchased a few times and was blown away with the hand written card and the personal connection you make with your customers!
I’ll definitely be a repeat customer

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back