The Disappointment You Feel When......

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
^^ LOL!! I've sent someone a group text before, and one of my family members sent back a not so appropriate text, not realizing it went to everyone else!! People were getting mad!! :tongue:
 
What is bad was when I got my new phone I had to enter all my contacts by hand. I messed up a couple of the digits on the boyfriend's number and and started to get mad at him for not responding back to my texts. To realize later I was sending the text to a complete stranger and my guy had no idea that I had tried to contact him or was getting angry at him for something that wasn't even his fault.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
^^ Uh... He may have been around the forum a time or two! ;)
 
why you got a really nice new coral to share and nobody takes notice... :(
 
Yeah the glue on the finger thing, its so the glue makers fault. Those tubes just wont stop. It drives me nuts.:loco:
 
^^ :laugh: It's awesome how you can get the point across with a smiley!!
 
When you think you have to poop....then you find out it's just gas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
^^ not as bad as thinking you have gas and it's poop!! Hahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new