The doorway

Been working on the back somewhat...think I'm going to need another unit as later I want to get a couple of DoS units for auto water change but for now have a stand there.

1606341249400.png


And then there is spike.....

1606341464498.png


I am spending a lot of time taking snails off him that he insists on carrying around and here he is ploughing through a mushroom with two on his head...its like having a teenager in the tank ;)

And I have been working on the sump. Its coming on nicely with some 3D printed parts I have been designing to route dose lines and light shades that clip onto the sides.

1606341684365.png

Still a work in progress but I'm starting to get happy with it:

1606341741017.png
 

Attachments

  • 1606341250925.png
    1606341250925.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new