The fastest limpet in the west...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhitee93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rhitee93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
2,622
Location
West Central Indiana, USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone remember the old joke about what a snail says when it is riding on a turtle shell? It says "Wheeee!"

Well, here is a limpet saying the same thing: (The snail is about the size of a golf ball)

PXL_20231020_202216317.jpg


I threw a handful in may tank last week just because I thought they were a neat addition to a cuc order. When I first saw them, I figured they would disappear in the tank never to be seen again. I've been surprised how mobile they are, but how does one climb up onto a snail?
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new