The first Black Friday sales are here...

I am guessing we will not know until a week from today...but who knows I am also gonna spend pretty big this year just trying to wait it out..hopefully I am not disappointed and the stuff I am after does indeed go on sale. :D :D
come on reefGods
 
How we gonna top last year? We're already a week behind!!! Hahaha jk! I feel some news coming very soon! BRS gonna make 2018 Black Friday epic!
 
That other company, ;);), has already started to talk about black friday, you aren't going to let them get ahead of you, R U, LOL!!!:p

@Bulk Reef Supply
 
Last edited:
How many of you read this whole thread again just to get an idea on what products and how much the discount will be this years Black Friday?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new