The Genesis Reef....God help us.

Well that was a long break. I had a stroke and had to abandon the tank for a while and now I am getting started again. I still have the Genesis Reef, but I'm going to have to sell pretty much all of it. The stroke I had limits my movement and my thought process so I'm not giving up on the hobby, but I am going smaller. So I bought a 20 gal IM fusion on Market place, and I am going to start a new build thread. Once it is up I will return here to post a link. Thank you to all who looked on and wished me good things on this build but I say farewell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new