The Hand Me Down Newbie Tank

birdladiusa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
980473_134134646789214_1994011858_o.jpg
This is what i was given from a friend. she said it had two clown fish in it. hmmmmmmmm.

966660_134134616789217_782528371_o.jpg
A couple of weeks in wala clown fish. she was right.

1172702_154895071379838_1912847465_o.jpg
Months later a carpet went in for the lil guys.

57390_149846721884673_529408294_o.jpg
5 months later I am getting there. I had a sump crash and I rebuilt it, took me a week but I did it.

996933_173522789517066_1679455057_n.jpg
This was taken today just for the coral contest. I am hooked no more fresh water, i was given the whole dirty setup and turned nasty lemons into lemonade with a lot of help from Easy Aquariums in Gorham maine...they are so patient with me. I do prefer corals that stay alive, hell im not finicky......just let it live.
 
Wow!! What a transformation!! Great job!!
 
It's like opening your eyes, first its dark then it gets better and better, great job
 
i have star fish that bury in the sand and they eat everything, he hides doesnt bother fish or corals, hes gentle
 
Great job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new