the home page.

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
259
Location
So California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok,
I have to admit going to the site right now is so nice to see that tank of the month picture. It is so bright and nice. Great tank and photo. I think i like the home page now more then ever. i just keep on hitting refresh.:wink:

So lucky to have members tanks like that. I tried to count the number of corals in the picture and i keep losing count.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new