OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You are a fighter and will continue to do so positive vibes your way for sure....if you need anything let me know....would be happy to help. Plus i sent you my personal info in a message reach out anytime.....as for things i just spent about 40min catching up lol....so schlammm pic just for you sir....
20230414_171425.jpg
20230414_171409.jpg
20230414_171438.jpg
Is that on orange stand?!

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately not just the orange orphek lens lol.....but would you like me more if it was lol......
I'd like to say, "no"; but, truth be told, probably.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to say, "no"; but, truth be told, probably.
Wait so you do or you dont like me lol maybe im confused you said no so fast and made me question everything lol

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, Team Styx. I know I've been conspicuously absent for a bit. For that, I apologize. A few weeks ago I spent about 3 hours in an MRI tube so that they could do a full brain and spine series both with and without IV contrast, and my brain lit up like a Chrsitmas tree.

I have white matter lesions, bilaterally in my frontal and temporal lobes, and in my corpus collosum. I have been juggling a lot of doctor's appointments and trying to wrap my head around this. Or, as @crusso1993 has told me, isolating.

The doctors have been ruling out a bunch of stuff, and while they cannot make a definitive diagnosis yet, it is looking like I have MS. Apparently, as I'm learning, it can take some time to reach that conclusion as it is largely a diagnosis of exclusion. So, for the time being, I am in what is known as "diagnosis limbo".

Sorry for being absent, my focus has been elsewhere while I've been trying to get a handle on things and what this means moving forward. Truth be told, the only thing that changes, is now my medical team knows what's wrong with me and can start tailoring some treatmemt options for managing symptoms. So at this point I'm gonna do what I've always done: ranger up and charlie mike.

I'll try to be more present.
There’s only one word that comes to mind: manatee.

I will admit that it would be nice to hear my phone ring and see your name pop up on it! (Hope it wasn’t too late when I called last night. I did leave you a nice message though which is way more than I do for most people!)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait so you do or you dont like me lol maybe im confused you said no so fast and made me question everything lol
Please allow me to clear things up for you. No one likes you. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please allow me to clear things up for you. No one likes you. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Ok perfect im glad we are all on the same page lol man i almost caught feelings and felt special but man so glad that didnt happen i was about to post a new thread "meet my new best friends @Fish Styx @crusso1993 glad i didnt that would have been awkward....

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahaha. No, I like you just fine. Now, if you had an orange stand I might like you more, though.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok perfect im glad we are all on the same page lol man i almost caught feelings and felt special but man so glad that didnt happen i was about to post a new thread "meet my new best friends @Fish Styx @crusso1993 glad i didnt that would have been awkward....
I had a best friend once. We got into an argument about how many hits of acid were too many. This argument took place through telepathy after we had taken about 20 hits over an unknown period of time. Now that I think about it, he may have not even known he was in the argument. Or maybe it was all a dream as most of this thing called “life” is… I’ve sometimes wondered whatever happened to him as he was someone I met on the bus on the way to Hawthorne Race Track.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or, as @crusso1993 has told me, isolating.

Speaking of isolating, replace the word “fascination” with “isolation” and sing along!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings, Team Styx. I know I've been conspicuously absent for a bit. For that, I apologize. A few weeks ago I spent about 3 hours in an MRI tube so that they could do a full brain and spine series both with and without IV contrast, and my brain lit up like a Chrsitmas tree.

I have white matter lesions, bilaterally in my frontal and temporal lobes, and in my corpus collosum. I have been juggling a lot of doctors' appointments and trying to wrap my head around this. Or, as @crusso1993 has told me, isolating.

The doctors have been ruling out a bunch of stuff, and while they cannot make a definitive diagnosis yet, it is looking like I have MS. Apparently, as I'm learning, it can take some time to reach that conclusion as it is largely a diagnosis of exclusion. So, for the time being, I am in what is known as "diagnosis limbo".

Sorry for being absent, my focus has been elsewhere while I've been trying to get a handle on things and what this means moving forward. Truth be told, the only thing that changes, is now my medical team knows what's wrong with me and can start tailoring some treatmemt options for managing symptoms. So at this point I'm gonna do what I've always done: ranger up and charlie mike.

You have nothing to apologize for! Just remember you've got a whole other support system here as well. You gotta take time for self and family!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have white matter lesions, bilaterally in my frontal and temporal lobes, and in my corpus collosum. I have been juggling a lot of doctors' appointments and trying to wrap my head around this. Or, as @crusso1993 has told me, isolating.

Sorry you have to go through this. At least you’re getting some answers. Wish you all the best.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Team Styx is here for you brother!

I am however glad to hear that you ignore @crusso1993 's phone calls (I would too).

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Team Styx is here for you brother!

I am however glad to hear that you ignore @crusso1993 's phone calls (I would too).
Ohhhh, so that’s how it is. No bother, though, as I’ve been ignored by better than the likes of you and @Fish Styx !

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning, Team Styx and Happy Sunday! I hope you've all been having a relaxing weekend so far. I'm sitting outside with a coffee and a joint enjoying this beautiful weather. What's everyone up to today?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, Team Styx and Happy Sunday! I hope you've all been having a relaxing weekend so far. I'm sitting outside with a coffee and a joint enjoying this beautiful weather. What's everyone up to today?
Morning Matt… sounds like a lovely way to start the day. Like you, I’m sitting outside with a coffee sans the herb enjoying the weather. Didn’t get to re-screening the two large sections of screen in the lanai yesterday. While I have done screens before, I’ve never done big ones like this and may watch a video or three on how to go about it because I want to keep them tight as possible. They’re 12’ x 3’ each. After that I may take your cue to relax.

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning Matt… sounds like a lovely way to start the day. Like you, I’m sitting outside with a coffee sans the herb enjoying the weather. Didn’t get to re-screening the two large sections of screen in the lanai yesterday. While I have done screens before, I’ve never done big ones like this and may watch a video or three on how to go about it because I want to keep them tight as possible. They’re 12’ x 3’ each. After that I may take your cue to relax.
The University of YouTube! I'm definitely enrolled there my self. Unfortunately, my only experience with screen are net tops for the aquarium, and those turned out horribly. So,no pointers from me. lol. Best of luck. Hit me up later.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mornin' Team! Enjoying a quiet Sunday here as well, planning on more relaxing than working today :D

May sneak in a quick WC today and glue down some frags, otherwise I believe we're on for buffalo chicken dip and some NASCAR this afternoon, mmhmm.

Got 2 projects in the works otherwise, wood stand for my 16 gal RO/ATO containers and 2 iron pipe firewood racks for the house here. Will finish those another day!

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mornin' Team! Enjoying a quiet Sunday here as well, planning on more relaxing than working today :D

May sneak in a quick WC today and glue down some frags, otherwise I believe we're on for buffalo chicken dip and some NASCAR this afternoon, mmhmm.

Got 2 projects in the works otherwise, wood stand for my 16 gal RO/ATO containers and 2 iron pipe firewood racks for the house here. Will finish those another day!
Nice! Yeah, i'm gonna sneak in some maintenance and testing later on myself. I had a sizeable phosphate spike that is causing some browning. I also acquired a rusty, beat up old RadioFlyer-style red wagon, though it's a different make. Gonna restore it, and instead of painting the RadioFlyer logo on the side, in the same font/style, it will say, "Deliveries" and live on my front porch. I might get started on that later this week, depending on motivation.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back