The ICP shipping flexibility

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just a small variety of the samples we are receiving. A complete mystery for us is the variety of shipping options and costs. From about $1 to $8 everything is possible. The reason why I wanted to share this with you is because we get many requests from users where we should explain how the shipping works?? To be honest I have no idea but please use at least 3 stamps. I just received a complain that a 2 stamp did not arrive and that other ICP are much better because of this?! The best version is the $3,80 incl. tracking
A5982D4C-13F4-4DF9-9179-69C7AD5EAC07.png

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent mine and apparently you guys never received it. Money down the drain.
I expected that we will get blamed for the national ground shipping issues. This is why I strongly recommend to ad $2 for the tracking option because then we are all safe. Have you contacted us already? If not you should contact me directly and maybe we find a solution.

Billy Dunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I expected that we will get blamed for the national ground shipping issues. This is why I strongly recommend to ad $2 for the tracking option because then we are all safe. Have you contacted us already? If not you should contact me directly and maybe we find a solution.

I did reach out via email. I was told they never received it and that was the last of the conversation.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I send you the answer now. Sorry but sometimes I am losing the overview a bit. If this is the case just send me a reminder :)

Ossypete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an icp test in the uk. Sent it 2 weeks ago to usa. How do i check if you have it ???

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My shipping cost for 2 samples usually runs around $2.60 using PayPal to ship it first class. Comes with tracking too. I think I've sent in around 10 so far, none have been lost and 1 came back to me because USPS couldn't find the address.

The turn around time has been pretty good too, it takes roughly 10 days from sample date to get the results. If I ship it priority it'll cut that time in half.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an icp test in the uk. Sent it 2 weeks ago to usa. How do i check if you have it ???

Please contact the dealer where you bought it. The sample should have gone to our lab in Germany and not to USA.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back