The Last of Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many of you are gamers, but if you have a PS3 are you going to get The Last of Us?

Looks pretty awesome to me. I was watching some of the behind the scenes videos and it is pretty cool. The voice actors actually are filmed acting out the scenes wearing those ping pong ball suits that would make James Cameron proud. :wink: The game's AI (Artificial intelligence) is impressive. For example, if you are shooting at someone and you run out of bullets, the gun will make a clicking sound and the enemy will react by saying something like "I know that sound" and will actually take advantage of the situation and come out of cover.

What do you think of it?

The Last of Us
 
I'm actually buying a ps3 just for this game. When's the release date?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
I've not heard of it but I used to be a PS3er. I still have it but not on much anymore


Sent from tapatalk
 
I'm actually buying a ps3 just for this game. When's the release date?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

That's pretty cool, it looks like it will be a great game. Release Date: 5/31/2013

I've not heard of it but I used to be a PS3er. I still have it but not on much anymore


Sent from tapatalk

Ever play uncharted? It is made by the same company. (Naughty Dog) They Like to make "cinematic" games so it is like you are playing through a movie.
 
Yeah I have uncharted drakes fortune. I didn't like how limited I was while playing because of the movie like gameplay. I've always been more of a first person shooter.


Sent from tapatalk
 
Yeah I have uncharted drakes fortune. I didn't like how limited I was while playing because of the movie like gameplay. I've always been more of a first person shooter.


Sent from tapatalk

I do like my first person shooters, but I also loved uncharted. Now I forgot to mention the first one is kind off horrible LOL. 2nd one is the best. 3rd one is about the same as the second one, but less of a storyline.
 
Is drakes fortune the first one?


Sent from tapatalk
 
never heard of it but sounds pretty cool.ill have to look into it.thanks for the heads up
 
The thing about this game that kinda freaks me out is it may actually be plausible. The storyline is about this fungus disease that ants get. (It is actually real and was in the "Life" documentary) It takes over the ants brain (basically making it a zombie ant) and makes it climb to the top of something and self destruct spreading its spores to infect more ants. Google "Life documentary Ant Fungus". So anyway, in the game, the disease spreads to humans and causes a zombie-like apocalypse. So you've got these Fungus zombies running around and one top of that you have to fight other survivors to stay alive. Makes an interesting game, but just makes you wonder about that ant disease...

never heard of it but sounds pretty cool.ill have to look into it.thanks for the heads up

No problem.
 
That clip was pretty neat. I don't usually get into games like this, but I may have to make an exception.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not sure how many of you are gamers, but if you have a PS3 are you going to get The Last of Us?

Looks pretty awesome to me. I was watching some of the behind the scenes videos and it is pretty cool. The voice actors actually are filmed acting out the scenes wearing those ping pong ball suits that would make James Cameron proud. :wink: The game's AI (Artificial intelligence) is impressive. For example, if you are shooting at someone and you run out of bullets, the gun will make a clicking sound and the enemy will react by saying something like "I know that sound" and will actually take advantage of the situation and come out of cover.

What do you think of it?

The Last of Us

They show this ant disease in the forest part of the planet earth series. Very cool

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ild post up my ps3 handle but it's not family friendly. Anyone wants it send me a pm. Mostly fps bf3 bo2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new