• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Ludicrous Chalice Frags Available

Item Price
1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

grazia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
8
Location
delray beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some Ludicrous chalice frags available. Shipping and pick up from Florida

20260416_193316_79364D30-E75F-4957-8854-59CC67DE04EC.png

20260416_193458_B015B7E0-1329-40E0-A1AC-635D878F6EA4.png
Small frag $1200

20260416_193316_1D8DBDD5-B67D-4CD5-B5B6-79C3A8EBD1D3.png
Medium frag $1800
20260416_193316_21D12979-6561-4706-B035-D660A6D6788A.png
Large frags $2800 each
20260416_193413_527BB99B-2FA9-4507-883D-7E78D0FA426A.png
 
Bump for a great seller. Seller has very hot end unique coals they always packaged correctly and I receive healthy coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new