The MACNA Custom Tank Giveaway!!

I am bringing the truck just in case! And my friend with a trailer is just an hour away from there!
Awesome, Awesome prizes!!

Good luck to everyone!!
 
that is one good looking setup! whoever wins it, I am gonna be so jelly
 
Must get to MACNA.

Teleport. Teleport. Teleport.

thhiroconcentrate.gif
 
Now THAT'S what I call a giveaway!!

Now I'm even more disappointed that I'm not at MACNA for a chance to win this. :cry:
 
Great, rub it in a little more that I can't be there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new