The Mindstream is DEAD!! I'm getting mine soon!

Was one of the originals. After talking to the CEO it was my impression that it was introduced before it was ready because they were running out of money. Right out of the box it worked well. The issue was that it soon started to give false readings because the lens would accumulate algae and the mechanical brush that was designed to keep it algae free was very poorly designed and didn't work. I
 
i likewise, received a full refund.. It look very promising ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new