The most beautiful sight (Shark Egg Hatching)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeganja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
974
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still remember this day I was able to cut the mermaids purse open and have him swim out. May he R.I.P. His death was due to him eating a smaller fish and not having him digest it. Poor guy [emoji17] but enjoy the video [emoji4]
 
I never seen that before, that's cool. Sorry about your loss, how long did you have him for?
 
My LFS had an egg hatch with the same shark. I didn't get him because they ate smaller fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new