The Nautilus peninsula aquarium

Sad day coming up. When I return from India in a couple of weeks, I'll be putting the whole system up for sale.

We are getting closer to putting an offer on a catamaran.
What!? You just finished putting it together.... Bummer! Mark my words, you will be back. I would love to take some of your livestock if your willing to ship to Maine!
 
I'll buy the dossier if ur willing to ship it
And this is truly a shame ur set up is so nice
 
Thanks all.
I'm sitting on a plane waiting to depart to India now.

Everything will be up forsale and everything will be shipable.

Yes I'll be back, but hopefully not for 5-8 years.

Interested in something I have? Shoot me a pm offer and let's see what we can do.

Cheers
 
It's been a sad week this week. I've parted with my fish that I've had over 4 years and watching my corals being carried away one by one as they also found new homes.

Just a few things left in my now big tank.
 
Man, just found your build from your doser sale.

Awesome setup!!

Sorry you have to get rid of everything.
 
Sorry to see you have to give up everything, but I'm sure there are much bigger plans in store for you and your family. Best of Luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new