**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

dang...52!??! got me beat. youre a beast!

i got 11 from CC and 10 from TBG.


yea 22 from cc and 30 from the other plus 2 shirts lol. Funny thing is I didn't know I won so many till the next day. I guess its good when you have the wifey on her tablet helping you get some pieces she actually won most of them :D
 
Just received my sps corals,:bigsmile: all corals nice and healthy looking and larger than expected, Thanks CC
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398351576.844549.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398352676.492215.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398352720.993010.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398352745.733938.jpg

My pretties. I picked them up yesterday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398352837.444158.jpg


Some daydreamers, Aussie rainbows, orange fusions, maryjanes, night crawlers and a Mi Miami leptastrea
 
20140424_100150.jpg


They came early and everything is way larger than expected! packaging was off the hook everything was super warm. cherry corals exceeded my expectations.
 
Email sent on g.c. info. I'm picking my corals up...hopefully I will use it then :)

Can we get a roll call on 12 hour check-in participants? Just wanna make sure nobody was missed.... I.e. me :)
 
I went up to Cherry Corals shop today after work to pick up my order and due to some miscommunication (prolly mostly on my part) the shop was already closed. I called the number on their website and Todd came back and opened the shop back up for me to get my order. Real stand up guy and they have an amazing shop. I wish I could have stayed longer to browse but I will differently make an appointment sometime to head back there and check out their entire inventory.

The corals I won in the live sale are great pieces and I even managed to pick up an extra one while I was there.
 
For those who bought "acan hottie" acans for $10, keep an eye on them, in just two weeks since they were photographed they sure did get nice!

I expect even more improvement!!
 
Those are hot! Hopefully my utter chaos grew a few polyps since then :)


For those who bought "acan hottie" acans for $10, keep an eye on them, in just two weeks since they were photographed they sure did get nice!

I expect even more improvement!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new