Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Time for a new web guyWe are making progress folks, its not so easy when your web guy refuses to take 5 minutes to help us with our csv files.
I got that when trying to buy from my phone but not the laptop...maybe a mobile website issue
Time for a new web guy
Just wanted to report other than not seeing pics on website everything seems to be working. No extra shipping charges, no extra paypal messages or errors, payment goes through, clicking pic on here takes me to correct page on site. Progress folks just give it time! Trial by fire is working....or that hamster is running faster!
Guess I can't participate then. My iPad is all I have :(
Starry Eyed!!Do I have something on my face?