**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

should I wear this in my new selfie post

coneheadphoto_zps5eb9b230.jpg
And they told me I'd never get a job! I showed them.....
 
The IT guy is stupid, so we put a dunce cap on him and made him stand there so the hotel renters could laugh at him and call him funny names..
 
CC Pastel Shortcake #3 $30




Fiery Depths #7 $13




ORA Hawkins Echinata #5 $25




Marlboro Reds $20




Strawberry Shortcake #3 $60




Uber Aussie Blasto $30




ORA Pearlberry #7 $60




Nuclear Aussie Lobo $40




CC Sunset Milli #2 $3




Insane Red War Coral #2 $1




JW's Blue Donkey #3 $50




Mystic Grape #3 $20




Teal Tenuis $25




Candy Apple Reds #2 $30




CC Retina Blaster Suharsoni #4 $30




Apple Berry Favia #2 $40

 
Last edited:
What did you do with my truck I had it marked with my cone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new