**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Orange Branching Hammer #2 $60




Aussie Yellow Eye $40




Totally Toxic Hammer #3 $60




Frog In Blender $100




Lemon Lime Splatter Hammer #11 $60




Awesome Oddball Goni $40




Radioactive Stylo #5 $1




Apollos $1




Funky Frammer #2 $13




Fiery Depths $20




Purple Tip Torch #4 $40




Superpinks #2 $40




Clover Symphyllia $120




Red Dahlia #3 $13




CC Passionfruit #10 $50




Aussie Hottie #13 $20

 
So I just noticed it said total of 4 $1, $3 and $10. I guess I was thinking 4 each. Good thing I went back and looked at the rules.
 
It's hard sitting here looking at all these great pieces and not being able to even spend a penny. Poor college student problems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new