**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

See red answers.

I'm also new to the live sale idea. Although I am very excited to participate! Since this has been done before, can someone provide a link to a previous live sale thread? I'd be interested in just reading through a couple pages just to get a feel for it. I also have some other questions:

1. If someone is able to purchase an item first, will picture go away on the thread/become unlinked/link to the page but be shown as "sold out"/etc.? It will say "out of stock" on the website

2. I see that there will be some heavily discounted items, in the $1-$20 range. Do you show the normal price along with the discounted price to get an idea of the savings? Like, would you put an acan frag that normally costs $50 on the sale thread at say, $45? Or should we expect all items will be at pretty substantial discounts? I'm just trying to make sure I have the correct expectations. Is it possible to see a $400 chalice being sold for $1, or would it more likely be 10-20% off? There are substantially discounted items

3. Does rule 6 apply only to sale items that are $10 or less? So can someone buy an unlimited amount of > = $11 items? >$11 go crazy!

4. Is there any structure to the groupings of offers every 15 minutes? Like, will there be a zoa grouping, than SPS, etc. or will it be pretty random? Every 15 minutes 16 or so corals will go up and it is totally random as to what is offered.

5. I'm guessing everything will be WYSIWYG correct? Will there ever be multiples available? Or if there are multiples, would one grouping consist of 5 of the same coral but in WYSIWG pieces? Everything is WYSIWYG, one paly in particular there are multiples of since I have dozens of the same or larger size.

6. Also with Rule 6, you mention "regular" purchases and "super sale" purchases. Are all the corals you put on the thread considered "super sale" purchases and then we have to go to your website and buy something regular price? Or will each item be listed as either "regular" or "super sale." I only ask because I would consider a $600 chalice priced at $300 to be a super sale, but $300 is a good sum of money. So would it be considered "regular?" Anything more than $10 is "regular".
7. How often do you need to check in to be considered with you for the full 12 hours? You need to post something in every hour, then pm with your summary of posts. Post #'s are in upper right corner. You don't need to say "check in" if you have already posted something. Remember a purchase is required in addition to just posting each hour to be entered. Gift Certs won in this live sale do expire after 90 days.

I know these are a lot of questions but I'm a newb to this live sale idea. Thanks!
 
Might we see some of your awesome wilsonii frags pop up during the live sale. You know how I love my wilsoniis.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397852558.812967.jpg


What's the name for these ones?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new