**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Do I just gather things into my cart and then pay at once once i have my fill or do we purchase as we go?
 
Do I just gather things into my cart and then pay at once once i have my fill or do we purchase as we go?

You purchase as you go or else everything will be sold out from under you. lol
 
If you are living in Michigan you should read rule #12. We think we have it fixed but just in case it doesn't....

Is the shipping cost the same for us Michiganders as it is for everyone else?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new