**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Big D...
I'm calling you out. There is no way that your tank looks like this:
Right1.jpg


I'm thinking it is more like this:
2119030123c10d9d20829e43e5075936_zps9df37774.jpg


Just kidding... the 180build thread was incredible, spent a couple hours reading it and it schooled me. It's good to see another ARC'er over here.
 
after click on the item it link to your site then I get a message saying "the page can not be found" is that mean the item sold or something wrong?
 
Its adding $55 shipping charge ?? Is that suppose to be on there ?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new