**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

The pics are on page 17 if anyone is wanting to see whats left
 
Some coral are taking you to the website, while some are showing page not found.
Guessing the page not found ones have been purchased?
 
Toxic Green Leptastrea #2 $20




Lemon Lime Splatter Hammer #6 $60




Molten Rainbow #3 $20




Aussie Green Hamer $20




Pink ******* $100




Aussie Yellow Branching Hammer #2 $60




Funky Orange #2 $20




Forest Fire Digitata #6 $13




Rose Nebulas #2 $20




Bicolor Frogspawn #3 $30




Alien Peppermints $30




Green on Green Torch $40




Red Velvets $20




Yellow Tip Torch $30




Red Dahlia $40




CC Passionfruit #5 $40

 
Last edited:
This is tough, the website is sowing pieces that I would love to buy, but there are no pictures. The pieces are not shown yet on r2r either, torches and a bunch of other things aren't on reef2reef but on the site with no pic. I hope this gets worked out.
 
cant see images on website therefore i cant verify if i am buying the correct frag :(
 
I'm still getting the shipping charge too, no way to remove it. My wife will never believe me that I'm getting money back from a coral shop ;)
 
When I click on the pic It sends me to website but says It cannot display website.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new