**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

so im aliitle confused how do I do this click on pic and if im first to pay I get it then pay for shipping tomarrow

Yes, click on the picture of the item you want in the post, it will take you to the website. If it has been sold, it will say out of stock. If its still available,
add it to your cart and check out.
Then shipping modules will be available tomorrow for you to buy for$40. All the corals you have bought throughout the day will be in that one shipping module.
 
This is hard I feel like I should be nice and look for something the man might like but I also like being selfish....
 
Ive recieved 2 emails from paypal comfirming payment of 2 sepperate purchases, but only one email from c.c comfirming purchase of 1 of them
 
Same with me I checked out for 3 corals on paypal and only one shows.
 
my orders are showing 11 orders but I only purchased 3 ???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new