**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

My wife got the jf bug out stylo #2 and I got Atomic tenuis # 2 Only confirmation on stylo (8067 and 8100)
 
JF Bug Out Stylo #3 $20




Goochsters #2 $13




Warpaint Shroom #1 $20




Pink Zippers #2 $20




Ironjaw Shroom $60




Purple Deaths #2 $20




Ironman Shroom #2 $30




Purple Pillows #3 $20




Ultra Ricordea #7 $13




SpAcE InVaDeRs $200




Ultra Ricordea #19 $13




JF Jack O Lantern Lepto $100




Ultra Ricordea #31 $13




Big Blue Eye Leptastrea $40




Ultra Ricordea #43 $13




Mi Miami Leptastrea #2 $13

 
Thanks for the call Todd!!! You guys have awesome customer service
 
I need a laugh so lets do a caption this contest! Winner(of my choosing) gets a $50 Gift Certificate(remember GC's expire after 90 days).


"I think she's the one Mom! I really felt something different when we shared our first kiss."
 
can you comfirm if i got the utter chaos? If not im gonna have to try for another :)
 
Darn. Been waiting on the JOL since I saw it in the preview but $100 for that size piece seems about average. Kind of bummed. Oh well. Will wait to see what else is coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new