**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Its a 1" piece, normally it would go for $150 :(

Oh ok. I guess I'm unfairly comparing against pricing from a LFS and my reef club folks. Gotta love regional pricing and taste differences. Still bummed though. I was really hoping to snag this piece at a super sweet price. I am glad I didn't have to wait until midnight to see it go though! Will tag along for a while.
 
Bought the JF Bug Out Stylo on the very first one then ran some errands, just wanna double check shipping will be refunded?
 
Me too but probably at about 10. Hope all the good stuff comes up before it gets late.
 
Oh ok. I guess I'm unfairly comparing against pricing from a LFS and my reef club folks. Gotta love regional pricing and taste differences. Still bummed though. I was really hoping to snag this piece at a super sweet price. I am glad I didn't have to wait until midnight to see it go though! Will tag along for a while.
operative words!!

hobbyist prices are not store/vendor prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new