**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

operative words!!

hobbyist prices are not store/vendor prices.

haha yeah. And unfortunately a frag doesn't come around all that often locally. Hence the dilemma. The impulse will probably end up getting the better of me and I'll end up paying retail for it someday soon! Gotta love this hobby.
 
haha yeah. And unfortunately a frag doesn't come around all that often locally. Hence the dilemma. The impulse will probably end up getting the better of me and I'll end up paying retail for it someday soon! Gotta love this hobby.

grab one today. im sure another will come up in the LS
 
HI, if you got an email with an order # on it then you are good. I did confirm that it was successful.

I think some of the emails are getting lost in the works. my utter comfirmation email has yet to be seen
 
Todd

Chris-FTS_zps585ff54a.jpg
 
No clue who's tank it is, but it's awesome! I would love to have a room divider like that.
 
grab one today. im sure another will come up in the LS

Just checked. It's still available. Which tells me people don't like leptos, they already have it, someone is on the fence, or it's fairly priced (not a big discount). Might have to pull the trigger if no one else does. Come on people!
 
Lemon Lime Splatter Hammer #8 $60




Miami Hurricane $20




Totally Toxic Hammer #2 $60




Toxic Soup $60




Touch of Yellow Hammer $40




Kelly Green Branching Psammacora $40




Radioactive Stylo #2 $1




Crimson Stars $40




Bicolor Frogspawn #5 $30




Aussie Peppermint $20




Purple Tip Torch #3 $40




Aussie Hottie #4 $13




Rainbow Delight Hammer #1 $250




Aussie Hottie #8 $13




CC Passionfruit #7 $40




CC Starburst $200




CC Booberry #2 $50




Super Cherry Micro #2 $1




ORA Hawkins Echinata #4 $25




Stardust Micro $40




Tyree Bali Tricolor #1 $20

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new