**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Tyree Red Dragon #5 $25




Superfreak litho #2 $40




CC Miami Humulis #2 $80




Mi Miami Leptastrea #5 $20




CC Red Oxide #1 $100




RR Tricolor palawanensis #9 $20




Dinosaur Egg Monti #3 $20




Reef Tec Starburst Cap #6 $20




Forest Fire Digitata #1 $13




Jedi Mind Trick #1 $13




Tyree Sunset #5 $13




CC Angels and Demons #3 $120




Emerald Mauls #2 $13




CC Habanero Monti #1 $100




Green Pocillopora #3 $3




JF Coolers Champagne Acro #1 $13




CC Pink Kush $40




PC Pink Lemonade #8 $40




Alien Infernos $40




Tyree Pink Lemonade #6 $13




Blondies #4 $40

 
you had lost faith already!?!? oh ye of little faith/posts!! ;)


stick around all night. deals to be had

That lepto pricing really got me down. This is my first time buying from CC. I'm typically priced out of being able to shop with them so this is a really nice treat. I was thinking I'd be priced out of even the big sale after the lepto (from a value perspective). I know rastas may be run-of-the-mill to a lot of you by now but I'm super stoked to get these. These will make my tank pop!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new