**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Great you guys broke it! IM TEELLLLLLLIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!
 
Jeesh... I'm so tired of the over-promising and under-delivering... We were told the site would be fast for live sales... I guess you can't believe anything web designers or web servers say =(
 
There's a ton of people watching this thread.. 272 to be exact. im sure half of those people are clicking on a coral all at once. Just be patient
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new