**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Please stop posting until you fix it do they not know it's not working at all ??

???

Everybody needs to take a BIG, DEEP breath, and relax. no use getting all worked up over it. How do you think the guys over at CC feel?? They are paying for this service!!

Seems for many of the complainers, this may be your first LiveSale. Server crashes and tech failures/delays are not uncommon, and happen during even the best LS.

have a drink, eat a snack, look in your tank and appreciate the reason you are on the computer, being frustrated in the firstplace. ;)
 
Last edited:
Jeesh... I'm so tired of the over-promising and under-delivering... We were told the site would be fast for live sales... I guess you can't believe anything web designers or web servers say =(
I hope you haven't paid them yet
 
Jeesh... I'm so tired of the over-promising and under-delivering... We were told the site would be fast for live sales... I guess you can't believe anything web designers or web servers say =(
nobody blames you guys we know you want it to go smooth we are just complainers it keeps us awake
 
Been process on an order for 10min...will it be processed?
I closed mine out then looked in my orders and it was there somehow lol I was happy
 
it was blazing earlier...I think it is all he highdef pics
 
I am so sorry this has not been working for you guys I know that you have some great corals for sale and it is a bummer for all of us.
 
The site won't load, when it does it takes 3 minutes or so, and the links from reef2reef show up as not valid or just don't open. Hope this gets smoothed out, I feel for you guys. Wish I could be buying things :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new