**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

tried to get setosa and red fury and paypal sent me an email but never finished processing on cc... could I get confirmation
 
No email confos but orders on cc website reflects purchases made.

Yep me too..I have confirmation on all orders except 1 but banks shows all purchases
 
20140419_221048.jpg
This screen is a lil better than my laptop in my patrol car. Its good to be off and enjoy the rest of this sale.
 
Hey CC.. if i need my shipping address changed can that be taken care of with a pm? it chose my billing address instead of the shipping address i put in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new