**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Hey Todd, when you get a chance look at the last 2 Paypal charges for $40 . I didn't get confirmations from Cherry Corals. Its the 2 after the Electric Bounce mushrooms.
 
I see some of my orders in my CC account but not all. I do have Paypal Confirmation and CC email confirmation, is that all I need?
 
only a few hours left. i cant remember from the last one, but do you do a leftovers fire sale at the end?!

although, we havent had too many $$$ pieces, yet!
 
only a few hours left. i cant remember from the last one, but do you do a leftovers fire sale at the end?!

although, we havent had too many $$$ pieces, yet!


Leftovers???? you are so funny LOL. Last sale they had maybe 20-25 pieces left and sold in a day or two without extra discount
 
Woohoo finally got a forest fire. Now I can go to bed thanks for the great sale cherry coral. Came away with 6 corals plus the space invader I won from the contest before the sale. Cherry Corals is great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new