- Joined
- Nov 29, 2006
- Messages
- 10,252
- Reaction score
- 6,605
Love those Utter People Eaters, glad I just pulled the trigger on them! ;)
You will love them!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love those Utter People Eaters, glad I just pulled the trigger on them! ;)
my future's so bright i gotta wear shade's
lets see some sweet n sours!
my future's so bright i gotta wear shade's
Sweet and Sours refused to open after I moved them onto the photo couch. Although I looked before the sale started and they had opened up, sorry.
can't see sunny d's
Anyone else having trouble getting the cc site to load ??
Anyone else having trouble getting the cc site to load ??
couldn't see them either... then they sold