**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

If you can't see the item through the forum link quickly go to the corresponding hour section on the website and click the item you want. Should show up that way, had some luck doing that.
 
I just thought It was me because the corals are going super quick but by the time I click on add to cart it takes forever to add it and waits and waits then its sold :(
 
142067d1397852559-_-new-cherry-corals-easter-live-event-april-19th-_-imageuploadedbytapatalk1397.jpg


we gonna see these soon?
 
I just thought It was me because the corals are going super quick but by the time I click on add to cart it takes forever to add it and waits and waits then its sold :(

So I assume if they have been processing for 5+ minutes, hope is lost...
 
Im still having trouble I make it to the end of the checkout all I need to do is check the box and submit order an there no box then i hit refresh and its gone smh
 
Im still having trouble I make it to the end of the checkout all I need to do is check the box and submit order an there no box then i hit refresh and its gone smh

Thats happened to me about 5-6 times as well. It's a little bit of luck and a whole lot of timing to get what you want!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new