**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

I am not sure what I am doing wrong when I generate GC's on the site. Most went through and then others disappear after I send them and I think they are done. I even took a screen shot of them this time to make sure I am not going crazy if for some reason they are not there when I get up in the morning.

Got it. Thanks I am sure I'll blow through this and then some in may or june
 
Think I need a biger tank
yresy7ar.jpg


Stopped down yesterday to pick up our orders and buy a few more pieces. Awesome facility, beautiful frags, and great prices. Cherry Corals never fails to impress.
 
I am not sure what I am doing wrong when I generate GC's on the site. Most went through and then others disappear after I send them and I think they are done. I even took a screen shot of them this time to make sure I am not going crazy if for some reason they are not there when I get up in the morning.

I received mine early this morning. Thanks! :)
 
Think I need a biger tank
yresy7ar.jpg


Stopped down yesterday to pick up our orders and buy a few more pieces. Awesome facility, beautiful frags, and great prices. Cherry Corals never fails to impress.

I have plenty of room you can bring them over I will hold them for you :)
 
It wasn't until after I got excited about the CC T-Shirts that I realized how old this thread is...Bring back the T-shirts please, Todd!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new