The New SuperLux

Latinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
257
Reaction score
60
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone or reef breeders post pictures of this fixture over a tank? I'm ready to purchase this fixture but I need to see it on a tank first before I buy it.

Thank You !!
 
Last edited:
The Ocean Revive t247, or something like that, looks very similar. Look that up to get an idea of what the RB looks like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new