The obsession!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quickness
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quickness

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Ogden, Ut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'll make a quick introduction. I've been a member in here for a bit, but have not made any posts.

I started in the hobby back in July of this year with a 90g. I currently live in Layton Utah.

When I first picked it up.
a6cd0c31-2747-61b6.jpg

And right before I took it down at the end of September
a6cd0c31-27b8-f11a.jpg


The reason I took it down is I decided to upgrade to a 120
a6cd0c31-2840-7646.jpg

The picture was taken just after we finished the plumbing and mounting my fixture in the hood..

And a quick shot of a semi recent picture. Will do a tank thread when I find where it goes lol. Do most of my surfing from my phone.
a6cd0c31-2983-1f03.jpg


I had not even placed everything where I wanted at the time of this pic.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new