The Official Smiley Thread

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
544
Reaction score
6
Location
Someplace
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post your awesome smilies you make or find. Only four can be posted at a time, forum rule.


Here's a few of mine.


This is all I can get right now, the smilies isn't working for me.
 
Last edited:
cardgenius,

The smiley list is located at the bottom left portion of the screen. If you want to insert a smiley scroll down to the bottom of the page and look left, you'll see the link there.

Does that help?
 
I know, I know, thank you ver much, Fickle and my fan club, I just want to publically thank you for all of your help and support. Now, time to change my user title.
 
hmm theres a site with tons of smileys is it NWS ( Not work Safe )

Pm me for the address. I was almost bant for posting it on rc due to all the kids on the forums at 11 oclock inthe morning during the week.
 
hmm theres a site with tons of smileys is it NWS ( Not work Safe )

Pm me for the address. I was almost bant for posting it on rc due to all the kids on the forums at 11 oclock inthe morning during the week.

post a link with a disclaimer ;)
 
big_smiley.jpg
 
LOL!!! I removed that small one and replaced it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new