The OMEGA acan frag pack!

Better bring those to the pratt swap. Ill be there to collect

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
lol I saw the date on it but remembered there was some beautiful eye candy to see so what the heck. Quick ? Will you have any highlighter or skittle acans at the pratt swap ?
 
This thread is over 8 months old...

Nearly 3 years now, but I've got it bookmarked since I have nearly all of these, I think its a pack we bought for a GO

Not for sale either :)
 
Last edited:
Nearly 3 years now, but I've got it bookmarked since I have nearly all of these, I think its a pack we bought for a GO

Not for sale either :)
it would be you to have all of these jewels u acan hoarder :tongue:
 
Lol Sorry guys I accidentally bumped this thread while researching some acans during the live sale.
 
Can you please tell me what lens and camera you used? Easily he best macro pics I have ever seen

Going to start saving immediately once I know what hardware is needed :)
 
....................................
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new