The OMEGA acan frag pack!

Wow!!! that's is one really awesome frag pack. What is the freebie going to be?
 
They todd i want some Roswell project , brother dargonball skin, Agen orange lmk thanks
 
Wow!!! that's is one really awesome frag pack. What is the freebie going to be?

I haven't got the freebie yet...lol but I have seen photos and its killer!! Definitely worthy of being in this pack!

They todd i want some Roswell project , brother dargonball skin, Agen orange lmk thanks

PM sent!
 
This would be SWEET for a group buy/growout.

Great pack! GL with your sale!
 
What was the asking price on the pack? Beauties for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new