the only macroalgae you’ll ever need

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
orders going out tomorrow
 
got about 2 more orders i could whip up….
and that’ll be it for this week
 
all orders shipped
tracking dm’d
 
Tang eat this algae bro ? Do you have wysiwyg is what you get pictures? Just want to see how big is it ?
 
Tang eat this algae bro ? Do you have wysiwyg is what you get pictures? Just want to see how big is it ?

you’ll get a clump that’s around this size
IMG_4882.jpeg
 
oh and yeah,
if you have tangs it’s best to grow this in the sump

it’s a great snack for them though
 
get yer orders in for next week
IMG_6168.png

weather is looking good for shipouts
 
folks have asked for white light shots…
here ya go

IMG_6465.jpeg
 
Buy with confidence, this macro algae is the real thing 😄, the red coloration pops either under white or blue light. Arrival was quicker than expected and a good size.
1000042341.jpg
 
can make a few more for monday’s ship outs…
drop me a line
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new