The Perfect Ratio

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you start a thread you have expectations of responses. For every view counted on your thread, how many replies do you expect? How many do you prefer? Is a thread with 1200 views and 50 replies as widespread as a thread with 1200 views and 600 replies?
What is the perfect View to Reply ratio to you, consider what it would be like to read a 1200 view/1200 reply thread? Is 1/1 too much? Who makes these ratios? Where can I find one?
 
I dont care, as long as someone replies. Sometimes i feel like i'm talking to myself by responding to my post and answering my own questions and concerns.
 
That's accidental journal keeping :) and the things you helped yourself on I bet you know very well now. I think people think replies and forget to type lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new