The Person After Me Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
True, not much left after bills have been paid :(

The person after me loves to go on rollercoasters
 
I am sure someone else has to love rollercoasters. Yes I do love them and I am usually the crazy one sitting in the front with my hands up.

The person after me is a "morning" person.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
I love roller coasters but insist in the back because it's faster :) well it seems that way to me.

I used to be a morning person. Now I go to bed in the morning.

The person after me does some form of motorsports.
 
Well yes and no. if it was up to me I would sleep till midnight but my job and kids force me to b up by 5:30am every day.


The person after me loves looking at all the reefing magazines to see all the new stuff that has come out.
 
Not exactly, I spend my time looking at stuff on the net usually on forums.

The person after me has traveled overseas.
 
Kind of, I have climbed over the top of my tank for a top down shot. Technically I was overseas.

The person after me secretly likes Phineas and Ferb
 
I don't know what that is so no.

The person after me prefers cold weather.
 
I wish I could agree, but no.. :P

The person after me could live on the Taco Bell Locos Tacos for the rest of their lives!! :tongue:
 
Nope. Where I used to live had the best taco bells. Over here they are all terrible so I don't eat there anymore.

The person after would switch jobs/careers if the new one pertained with reefing. (I would if I could make the same money :))
 
(strange did you claim your prize?)

I like Cajun food..... Somewhat. I can't suck on a crawfish.

The person after me has broken bones.
If yes what and how? (I like these stories)
 
Happy hour at sonic!! Half price drinks from 2-4pm.

The person after me Has never had a s'more.
 
Sorry.. Love them things!! Soooo good!! :D

The person after me loves a good novel...
 
Okay. I say this is the nicest way. I love novels that keep my wife occupied when I need to do fish stuff. Me on the other hand, I have dyslexia and it's hard to real stuff like that. So I don't read much.

The persone after me forgot tomorrow is Fathers Day.
 
No although hoping that I don't forget to call my dad tomorrow since I am working a long day.

The person after me likes root beer floats.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
False, I hate root beer, nasty disgusting flavor of root beer, makes me puke. BLAH!

The person after me likes to live on the edge and have no regrets!
 
I did when I was younger. I find myself more cautious now. My first car was a 1987 IROC Camaro. I broke the speedometer doing and estimated 145. My first motorcycle I hit 142 with a sharp corner fast approaching. None of this scared me. It was fun at the time. I am glad nothing happened, but I now know it very easily could have.

The person after me has set their alarm clock incorrectly in the last month (ie pm instead of am or something like that)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new