The point of no return ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanlotz5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryanlotz5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
11
Location
Upland CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404156246.521474.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404156268.463855.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404156281.868875.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404156302.152423.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404156322.638586.jpg

Trying to go where no one has before and build an over the top led setup ! It's almost complete:) got a sun winch light winch remote controlled so I can lower and raise my light without effort for my corals needs and convenience of cleaning ! The light was built with luxeon LEDs all on desperate drivers with dimmers for each to get the color target I want as well as some blue led fans to keep the LEDs as cool as possible and give it a nice blue glow effect ! I purchased a typhon controller to ramp up the LEDs and cannot wait to finish this build :)


Sleep eat reef repeat !!!
 
Thankyou :) writings all done winch works just to clean it all up !


Sleep eat reef repeat !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new