The Proof for the NON BELIEVERS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter P3FE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I only do this because I love you and I don't want the death of anything on my conscience. Besides, it provides good fodder for school and I don't have to worry about becoming bored because there is always something to do.

Ladies and Gents, this is the star of this thread, the one responsible for the success of the tanks while in gone!
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1412000721.926841.jpg
 
You have an awesome wife, your a lucky man.
 
P3FE,
I hope you have made it home safe and sound!!! Thank you for your service to our wonderful country!! I would have to say your wife is awesome!!
How are your tanks doing?
Did you find that you need to make any changes or add anything to make it better?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new