The Real Best Fish on Earth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nate82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Man I cant wait until I go to Bora Bora, Moorea and the Maldives come Feb....I am going to have to keep my hands in my pockets so I dont break anything to take back to the states.......
 
if you are talking about the cuttle fish

i want one of those fish bad lol can you even buy them?


they not recommended for Aquariums they do honorably about a 1000 times tougher then a morish also much is unknown such as there toxins etc. again here is a link on Cuttle fish give a idea of care etc and which are recommended this is the best forum out there for learning about Octopus, Squid and Cephalopods www.tonmo.com

link to the article
http://www.tonmo.com/cephcare/cuttlefish.php

another good article

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-10/feature/index.php
 
Last edited:
They are not that hard to keep, just expensive. I had to keep buying live ghost Shrimp to feed him. Finally I got him to eat Frozen Krill, until one bad batch of rotten krill killed him and my trigger the same day. I am still ticked.

I had him in a 54 gallon Bowfront corner tank by himself, and with a lawnmower blenny nick named "lunch'. One day the blenny lived, or should I say died, up to his name.

Very cool to see. here are some pictures sorry they suck. I had him over 8 months, and would still have him today if that dang Krill was not bad.







And since I still don't know how to photoshop, these are not even close to the real color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new